Embracing Britishness: biscuits

Cookies: How do you like yours?

• Total voters
Oooh, biscotti! Your British pronunciation threw me off.
:lol:

:lmao: Now they ARE hard!
Except my mom’s homemade biscotti... they are very crunchy but not so hard they’ll break off your teeth like store bought (I believe FundyBrian would call them *perfect* :sneaky:). The best I’ve ever had....her biscotti made me a fan, but only for hers.

Our friend just returned from another UK business trip with a tin of Walker’s Shortbread (complete with certificate :mobibabe:) and. . . . a commemorative tin of Christmas Biscuits WITH MEGHAN AND HARRY ON THE LID !!! Saves me buying the teatowel :mobibabe: :alien:
Awesome. :D

Seriously, I never want this convo to go away. Ever. I feel it’s possible as the segues could be infinite. :mobibabe:
How about posting a picture of your favourite cookie/biscuit. Maybe a collection could be made into a mosaic.
41615ED9-8F2E-455E-99D0-D47BEC12C961.jpeg

This is my favourite cookie. Home made, gluten free, flourless, peanut butter, chocolate chip & nut, cookies. Crispy/crunchy all the way through.

How about posting a picture of your favourite cookie/biscuit. Maybe a collection could be made into a mosaic.
View attachment 117262
This is my favourite cookie. Home made, gluten free, flourless, peanut butter, chocolate chip & nut, cookies. Crispy/crunchy all the way through.
This is, after my wife, the best thing I have seen all day :thumbs::) It looks absolutely delicious Brian!

View attachment 117262
Not allowed to post this without spreading them around! It’s just damn right cruel. :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom