Found Faces

Here are two from me that I've been meaning to add for a while now [emoji4].

Sweet tooth (macadamia nut cookie)
Snapseed.jpg

The little power supply that could...
Snapseed.JPG

The cookie was bought at sams and pulled out before a very long ride home. 1 hour and 45min. When I saw the face, I actually stopped in the parking lot and took the picture before leaving or eating the cooking. I couldn't pass it up. Was just too perfect.

The power supply is at my in laws. We actually have the same exact one at our house, but for what ever reason on that day, how it was set up with those particular plugs.. it just looked liked the happiest little power plug that has ever existed.

View attachment 84670

View attachment 84671

The cookie was bought at sams and pulled out before a very long ride home. 1 hour and 45min. When I saw the face, I actually stopped in the parking lot and took the picture before leaving or eating the cooking. I couldn't pass it up. Was just too perfect.

The power supply is at my in laws. We actually have the same exact one at our house, but for what ever reason on that day, how it was set up with those particular plugs.. it just looked liked the happiest little power plug that has ever existed.
So cute (both). :inlove:

View attachment 84670

View attachment 84671

Too cute!! The cookie even has teeth! [emoji16]

View attachment 84670

View attachment 84671

Great finds! Actually stopping to make the cookie photo before eating it took fortitude.

Greetings from my eggnog face.
6a0b1ef1ef502a2eb0d9b5a04b55a4e3.jpg

We ordered eggnog at the new café in Alma. They asked me if I liked cinnamon, so why not. When it bumped it on the table some breaks appeared in the cinnamon. And I had another found face. Fabi had some coffee and rum in her eggnog.

Greetings from my eggnog face.
6a0b1ef1ef502a2eb0d9b5a04b55a4e3.jpg

We ordered eggnog at the new café in Alma. They asked me if I liked cinnamon, so why not. When it bumped it on the table some breaks appeared in the cinnamon. And I had another found face. Fabi had some coffee and rum in her eggnog.
Yum - coffee and rum eggnog. Does it get any better?

Back
Top Bottom