Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

037/365

A80674FE-F08F-41CA-823B-8DE358E3043B.jpeg

Heading our way, but luckily we got home before it came.

025F6D8B-0C79-4DDB-8B1F-45657A477BB0.jpeg

Another experiment with Camera+2 Macro

Macro landscape?? Have you invented a new genre!
No, Ted got there before me. He’s been using his macro lens for the MCC. I thought I’d give it a go with Camera+2 macro. And it works! You can adjust the focus (and a few other things) and it gives you that blurry effect.:)

038/365

50E16674-E7F0-4405-9038-607954700B0E.jpeg

My stepdaughter asked me to make one of these for her wedding in June. It must be something that brides have nowadays. I’ve just realised that if she wants to ctually use it, the charms will need to be on the top bar, not the pin.
4ADA388B-3F9F-454A-9E7B-A08E2BEBF05B.jpeg

CEAD0821-F45F-4EBB-9F86-F2062B700D1E.jpeg

Messing about with Decim8. Hours can be lost just pressing the Random buttons!! I love it.

I haven’t started yet but now I remember that DECIM8 has way too many options - changing the filters, changing the parameters, AND changing the blend mode. It’s enough to drive one mad. I can spend minutes just changing the parameters on single image/filter combo. I might have to stick to actually taking a picture.

I haven’t started yet but now I remember that DECIM8 has way too many options - changing the filters, changing the parameters, AND changing the blend mode. It’s enough to drive one mad. I can spend minutes just changing the parameters on single image/filter combo. I might have to stick to actually taking a picture.
That’s where the random button comes in - does all the work for you.:rolleyes:

038/365

View attachment 176533
My stepdaughter asked me to make one of these for her wedding in June. It must be something that brides have nowadays. I’ve just realised that if she wants to ctually use it, the charms will need to be on the top bar, not the pin.
View attachment 176534
View attachment 176535
Messing about with Decim8. Hours can be lost just pressing the Random buttons!! I love it.
I use decim8 all the time. I think it’s in the top 5 apps I couldn’t do without. I was also wondering if you pin has all the required items? At least around here it’s something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.

I use decim8 all the time. I think it’s in the top 5 apps I couldn’t do without. I was also wondering if you pin has all the required items? At least around here it’s something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.
Yes, there’s something old and something blue on it. New won’t be a problem, but borrowed might.:rolleyes:

038/365

View attachment 176533
View attachment 176534
View attachment 176535
Love the middle picture!

So where do they wear the brooch? :confused:

Wow, I haven’t used it for ages. Not even on my devices

Back
Top Bottom