• MobiTog Has Moved!

The MobiTog mobile photography community lived here from 2010 to 2024. Thanks to all who joined us over the years and made it such a great place. We've now moved to Discord and hope you'll join us there.

This site is now closed. Until the end of June, you can still view threads and images here, but you won't be able to post anything new. At the end of June, the site will disappear.

If you're a MobiTog member, you can join MobiTog on Discord by opening a free Discord account and then following this invitation link. If you run into problems joining, you can send us an email.

MobiColour RESULT: MC #134 Theme: SPOTS - August 20-26, 2018

Three and a Half Spots

5EC1C1FE-3856-4008-BA33-7BE1F2918ECD.jpeg

Snapseed

Spotted!
F2CDD9BF-5A9A-4875-9336-E1912851DF03.jpeg

That’s me, on the spot, with my spotting scope, spotting the rather spotted Song Sparrow.
PureShot & Moment tele on iPhone 6 for the Sparrow, PureShot on 8 Plus for the picture of me with the spotting scope, and the eye comes from a selfie, also in PureShot. Compositing in Affinity.

Last edited:
Spotted!
View attachment 113264
That’s me with my spotting scope spotting the rather spotted Song Sparrow.
PureShot & Moment tele on iPhone 6 for the Sparrow, PureShot on 8 Plus for the picture of me with the spotting scope, and the eye comes from a selfie, also in PureShot. Compositing in Affinity.
Haha!!!! This is awesome!! :D :thumbs:

Spotted!
View attachment 113264
Brilliant.:thumbs:

Spotted!
View attachment 113264
Haahaahaa! I needed to see this today :):thumbs::thumbs:

Spotted!
View attachment 113264
That’s me, on the spot, with my spotting scope, spotting the rather spotted Song Sparrow.

This. Is. Fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom