MobiColour RESULT: MC #25 THEME: Curves - July 18-24

Actually, we do and in season they are a little cheaper here than in the UK. It's my DH's favourite and we buy them almost every week except when they are out of season for about 2 months. My penance for being a stay-at-home expat's wife is that I have to pit them every weekend and I have grown to hate this chore as the single cherry de-pitter no longer works very well and by the end I am covered in cherry juice and my hands totally stained. However, I have just bought a contraption that de-pits 6 cherries at a time and I am in a total state of excitement to get Saturday's supply of cherries and give them a go. I shall be gutted if it doesn't work but the reviews are good and I have high hopes. :)
Keep us posted!

Actually, we do and in season they are a little cheaper here than in the UK. It's my DH's favourite and we buy them almost every week except when they are out of season for about 2 months. My penance for being a stay-at-home expat's wife is that I have to pit them every weekend and I have grown to hate this chore as the single cherry de-pitter no longer works very well and by the end I am covered in cherry juice and my hands totally stained. However, I have just bought a contraption that de-pits 6 cherries at a time and I am in a total state of excitement to get Saturday's supply of cherries and give them a go. I shall be gutted if it doesn't work but the reviews are good and I have high hopes. :)
What? No "chomp chomp chomp then-spit-seed-out-in-hand"?? That's my method..... :lol:

I know what you mean. :confused: Yesterday I was covered in cherry juice and it was all over the worktop. I've only got a little antique cherry pitter that does one at a time, hence the mess. These will go with my double chocolate mousse with a salted caramel layer. Tonight my girlfriends come for dinner (remember Time Stamp and the practice and the blood!?). :lol:

What? No "chomp chomp chomp then-spit-seed-out-in-hand"?? That's my method..... :lol:

I used to like to spit the pits at my friend when we both worked in the same office. :confused: I was PA to the CEO and Karen, she was secretary to the Company Secretary. I only say this because we really should have been more professional. When the CEO was out, the Company Secretary decided he could get into the bottom of one of the filing cupboards (he did, but we couldn't shut the door). Karen could chew her own toenails (and still can I think). Amazing what a cherry pit will conjure up isn't it.

I used to like to spit the pits at my friend when we both worked in the same office. :confused: I was PA to the CEO and Karen, she was secretary to the Company Secretary. I only say this because we really should have been more professional. When the CEO was out, the Company Secretary decided he could get into the bottom of one of the filing cupboards (he did, but we couldn't shut the door). Karen could chew her own toenails (and still can I think). Amazing what a cherry pit will conjure up isn't it.
In the words of our zenjenny: Fruitloops. :lmao:

I know what you mean. :confused: Yesterday I was covered in cherry juice and it was all over the worktop. I've only got a little antique cherry pitter that does one at a time, hence the mess. These will go with my double chocolate mousse with a salted caramel layer. Tonight my girlfriends come for dinner (remember Time Stamp and the practice and the blood!?). :lol:

Way too graphic. Now I need something to wipe the drool off my shirt.

Not fruit
Enlight
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1469211470.846842.jpg

Jees Jilly, between this and the bit about filing cabinets & toenails, you've got something for everyone :appsir:

Back
Top Bottom