Star’s 2024 365 or is it 366?

1/26
So one of the early bikes that Mike owned was a 1975 Norton. He wiped out on it just when we started dating. He sold it to a friend, Duke, who got it running, rode it for a while, then stored it up in his barn. 49 years later, our friend Al bought the bike from Duke. That was a few months ago. First the before pictures. These were taken in Duke’s barn a couple of years ago
IMG_1951.jpeg

IMG_1950.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

I was going to start a thread but with the deleting going on I felt it was bad timing. But I’m in a panic!!!!!
My Snapseed is down!!!!!!!!

I was going to start a thread but with the deleting going on I felt it was bad timing. But I’m in a panic!!!!!
My Snapseed is down!!!!!!!!
I used mine on iPad Pro just a few minutes ago. Everything seemed normal. I feel sorry for you. Did a quick test right now also on my iPhone - seemed OK

Eek! Still working here. What's going wrong?

I used mine on iPad Pro just a few minutes ago. Everything seemed normal. I feel sorry for you. Did a quick test right now also on my iPhone - seemed OK
It’s like the beach ball of death…..It loads the image directly into the tune image editor Then an arrow just spins and spins. All the controls are frozen. It’s the same on all my iPads, but works on my iPhone.

2/2
I found a new combo I like a lot using the shuffle in Hipstamatic. Susie, T.Roosevelt 26 and Glow Pop. I didn’t have a lot of success with shuffle before the upgrade for some reason , but I’ve saved two to my presets. Probably just my imagination that it’s changed.
HMOriginal-E20DF1AD-E21C-4246-B65D-804A1B5565B7.jpeg

2/2
I found a new combo I like a lot using the shuffle in Hipstamatic. Susie, T.Roosevelt 26 and Glow Pop. I didn’t have a lot of success with shuffle before the upgrade for some reason , but I’ve saved two to my presets. Probably just my imagination that it’s changed.
View attachment 199989
I like the results. Was the scene as misty as it looks, or is that the combo at work?

It’s like the beach ball of death…..It loads the image directly into the tune image editor Then an arrow just spins and spins. All the controls are frozen. It’s the same on all my iPads, but works on my iPhone.
I’ve had it lock up on certain tasks, like HDR, on larger images on my iPhone. That’s been happening for more than a year now. I force it closed and when I restart it I avoid that task, or take it to my iPad.

I’ve had it lock up on certain tasks, like HDR, on larger images on my iPhone. That’s been happening for more than a year now. I force it closed and when I restart it I avoid that task, or take it to my iPad.
Mine won’t even open. iPad problem only. IPhone works, but even with the largest phone the screen is too small for details.

Back
Top Bottom