Star’s 2024 365 or is it 366?

L
Love these :inlove: What Ted said re red black & white: it’s deliciously crisp and clean.
Also, ammo prices set to rise ??? :eek:
I didn’t even notice that! I should clip that lettering. Mike gets the NYS Outdoor News, a monthly newsletter. Hot items on who caught the biggest fish, the big buck contest and guns and ammo. I like the back pages with the photos the readers take. I also like having a supply of newspaper I can cover stuff up with and cut up.

1/18
the lone tree and it’s twin.
IMG_1256.jpeg

Close... South Central Wisconsin... ;)
I couldn’t remember which. Anyway quite a change from Florida. I was thinking about the weather patterns. We have family in Michigan and it seems like we get their weather a couple of days later. It’s probably similar with Wisconsin same weather, eventually. Unless of course those pesky Great Lakes get involved……

Rain and ice here today and tomorrow. Yuck

I couldn’t remember which. Anyway quite a change from Florida. I was thinking about the weather patterns. We have family in Michigan and it seems like we get their weather a couple of days later. It’s probably similar with Wisconsin same weather, eventually. Unless of course those pesky Great Lakes get involved……
So true… oftentimes the Dakotas were what we watched when we lived in north central Wisconsin, not sure around here yet.

The warm weather in Florida was not worth it, we had a “laundry list” of reasons to leave.

Back
Top Bottom