Star’s 2024 365 or is it 366?

2/21
lunch at the new Mexican restaurant with the photo club.
Hipsta
HipstamaticPhoto-730304695.543937.jpeg

2/22
The exhibit at the Museum this season (a short season as they will be starting big renovations on the grounds soon) is art. Unusual because this is a history museum. But these works are owned by Cayuga Museum. These are the ones I particularly like.
IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1867.jpeg

IMG_1868.jpeg

IMG_1869.jpeg

IMG_1870.jpeg

Coincidentally, Lorraine brought home a dollhouse from the thrift store. It's a large one, very sturdy and obviously handmade with care. She's going to strip it out and redo it, maybe 30s style (the idea of the moment).
I posted a couple of pictures of the house in its current state here.

Last weekend we went on a mission to find a gaggle of 10,000 that was reported on eBird in Wayne county. Based on a video with a light blue water tower in the background we thought we could find them. It was a hopeless mission to start with. But this day, we were just coming back from our walk the regular way and bam! There they were!

I don't know, underage drinking tut tut tut :rolleyes:
We’ve been friends for 50 years and have had a lot of beers together. When we were younger and being proofed everywhere, only one time did a bouncer call her out on her birthday. “You can’t drink, you’re only six years old!”

Back
Top Bottom