Star’s 2024 365 or is it 366?

3/17
Rachel Beverly an amazing musician.
Hipsta, it’s not frozen anymore! Yay.
HMOriginal-75590317-7DFF-4925-8797-41A6F425A186.jpeg

3/18
It was a cold and blustery day. Our walk was cut short because we’re wimps. And we have a new, secret addiction. Don’t laugh. Okay, go ahead and laugh. We are currently addicted to the 1960 something Dark Shadows…… A snap of the TV during a seance. I think I can use it down the road in a collage.
IMG_2074.jpeg

3/18
It was a cold and blustery day. Our walk was cut short because we’re wimps. And we have a new, secret addiction. Don’t laugh. Okay, go ahead and laugh. We are currently addicted to the 1960 something Dark Shadows…… A snap of the TV during a seance. I think I can use it down the road in a collage.
View attachment 200695
I immediately started humming the theme.

I admit I choose mall walks sometimes. Just that people stare at me like ”Is she mad? Why is she walking so fast?” :lmao:
A few years ago, they allowed dogs at the mall. We walked there nearly daily In the winter. When they banned dogs and we couldn’t take Rosie any more, we stuck to outside walks. There was a women there, her name is Dawn, that walked incredibly fast. When we walked yesterday, she was still there. Still walking faster than I could run. :lmao:

3/24
Our Sunday music fix took us to Skaneatles Brewery fo see Major Keys, one our favorite bands. The keyboard player is a former coworker. they were kind enough to invite Mike to sit in.
IMG_2196.jpeg

And snow? Snowing like hell right now over here
Snowed Saturday. Sunday was cold and Monday (when the pic tire was taken) started cold. Ended at 50 degrees. Today is again a glorious 50. Snow is pretty much gone. For now. :lmao:

3/28
Mike and fiddle at open mic night. He played the piece from Young Frankenstein that the old man plays that soothes Frankie, a Bugs Bunny piece where Bugs is interrupted with a call from some guy called Franz Liszt and as his finale, the theme to The Lone Ranger. You can see where his classical music inspiration comes from…..
IMG_2140.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom