Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

11/25
Hair cut day for Rosie.
57F51AEC-3965-4A10-866D-90F3D73936F8.jpeg

:inlove: I bet it's almost like shearing a sheep. Hi Rosie!!

Looks like she‘s not the slightest bit anxious (or she wouldn’t be sitting ?).

I think he's got hold of her ear.
I ask Mike if he’d like to shear a sheep and compare. There are a lot of them around here lately. Mike has been the dog hair dresser since she came to us. She is very used to it. She jumps right into the tub for the bath (my job) then right up onto the table. It progresses over a few days, so it’s not too much all at once, And she gets cheese as a treat to sit still and be a good girl. :D

11/29
We see these guys nearly every day, same time. Not sure if they are hunters or fishermen or just squeezing one more boat ride ride in. They have to live on the river because all the lake locks are shut down for the winter.
748B3D83-45BD-4B97-92E7-D49E41F6DD74.jpeg

11/30
It was a rather sad day for my friend Jeenee and I. After months of Wednesday volunteer work, we cataloged our final bit of clothing.
Selfies with the boxes.
A8DECDF2-EF7D-4F35-83FE-BFDEF3BE0262.jpeg

The boxes
D5B1C901-5C6B-4A49-A87F-7B96BC2708DE.jpeg

Our count 1,562 items accounted for.
C56E33D2-4645-47AB-B0BA-14924DEE2FE1.jpeg

One note attached to one of the flags we cataloged. The notes tucked in with the clothing were often the greatest treasure.
5E094B17-E8A4-4A74-B380-D9B2A0F000B5.jpeg

12/1
So, after our sad departure from Cayuga Museum yesterday, we received an email offering another “job”. They have an inventory of hats they’d like us to catalog. And also said we were welcome to help with the official unboxing and sorting of all the items we went through. They’ll sort them into eras and junk. Yes, it‘s all volunteer, but how else would I get to hang at a museum and dig, literally, into the past!
From our windy walk.
B0C9CF6B-9204-481F-B6AE-D35AD6186D82.jpeg

12/1
So, after our sad departure from Cayuga Museum yesterday, we received an email offering another “job”. They have an inventory of hats they’d like us to catalog. And also said we were welcome to help with the official unboxing and sorting of all the items we went through. They’ll sort them into eras and junk. Yes, it‘s all volunteer, but how else would I get to hang at a museum and dig, literally, into the past!
From our windy walk.
View attachment 188016
Sounds fun, actually! And this image is beautiful.

Every morning we take a walk with Rosie. We walk different places, depending on time of year, mood and even wind direction. The one thing that remains the same is, sometime during the walk, Rosie want to chase a stick. One place we go, East Road, is on the top of a drumlin over looking a beautiful wetlands on one side and a cornfield on the other. There is exactly one tree, and it’s dead. So, if we walk there we often have no sticks to throw. I have no idea where the stick Mike found came from, but this is the telephone pole we left it at so we can find it next time.
A18B1DDC-ACDB-4C95-8695-B30DA30F300C.jpeg

Every morning we take a walk with Rosie. We walk different places, depending on time of year, mood and even wind direction. The one thing that remains the same is, sometime during the walk, Rosie want to chase a stick. One place we go, East Road, is on the top of a drumlin over looking a beautiful wetlands on one side and a cornfield on the other. There is exactly one tree, and it’s dead. So, if we walk there we often have no sticks to throw. I have no idea where the stick Mike found came from, but this is the telephone pole we left it at so we can find it next time.
View attachment 188070
Smart idea :cool:

12/5
Last minute panic photo. The cat in the bathroom. I have no idea where it came from or what it’s for, but here it sits.
View attachment 188093
Cool cat with an attitude :cool: I have a decorative cat in my bathroom too. An ugly monster looking plastic tiny one with glowing eyes.I love it because a dear workmate of mine had placed it on my keyboard at work to cheer me up on a miserable day:)

Back
Top Bottom