• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

2/13
The Colder the Weather the Deeper the Nose.
Graphite
50CCC7A9-5F35-45A1-ADFA-D05E1EE0D897.jpeg

Nice frost or is it rime you say? - it’s rimfrost in Swedish. Looks so soft and fluffy. Looks nicer than the wet snow we have here. Very dreamy image :inlove:
I had to google. I know there’s a rime frost and hoar frost but never bothered to separate them. I think they’re both beautiful for what they are. But this is a rime frost. Next time I’ll know. Thank you.

It’s a wonder you get to work at all. Glorious.

I love the lines against mass (of snow), dark against white, whateveryoucall the life in the birds and trees on the impassive mass of snow.
what if any differences are you noticing with the 13 pro max?
I was persuaded by the macro to buy it but haven't’ really used it much. I’ve used the super wide a few times. Maybe the 365 will force me to use some the tools at my disposal. (Or maybe I should have saved several hundred dollars, after the trade-in)

Must get a glass of water now that I’ve seen this :) But I also admit that I really don’t fully understand the ”message”. So this is someting you can use to fill up bottles but you are not allowed to drink from it :alien: I feel a bit stupid for asking, but I’m so curious about what I’m missing :rolleyes:

Must get a glass of water now that I’ve seen this :) But I also admit that I really don’t fully understand the ”message”. So this is someting you can use to fill up bottles but you are not allowed to drink from it :alien: I feel a bit stupid for asking, but I’m so curious about what I’m missing :rolleyes:
It’s a drinking fountain at school. These days you’re not allow to drink from them, only fill your water bottles. The student is pushing the knob that makes the water spurt up.

It’s a drinking fountain at school. These days you’re not allow to drink from them, only fill your water bottles. The student is pushing the knob that makes the water spurt up.
Thanks for the explanation :thumbs: I also must admit another thing. It’s about the nails. I think they are creepy :eek:

Back
Top Bottom