Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

1/31
The reason I thought I could pull off a 365 and the reason I’m frequently late to work….
Potter Road
3D714628-87D6-4460-911D-DF0178762807.jpeg

No worries. In no time at all you’ll be driving to work in full daylight, with nary a sunrise to be seen.
There are several barns both in use and abandoned, forest land, horse corrals, a rodeo arena, two ponds, a stream, amber waves of, well, soybeans among other other photogenic stuff. Sunrises are just the bonus. Potter road will be featured quite a lot I think.

There are several barns both in use and abandoned, forest land, horse corrals, a rodeo arena, two ponds, a stream, amber waves of, well, soybeans among other other photogenic stuff. Sunrises are just the bonus. Potter road will be featured quite a lot I think.
Who needs to get to work on time.
It’s great that you stop. There are so many photo ops I’ve seen from the car only to keep on driving and wonder about what might’ve been.

Who needs to get to work on time.
It’s great that you stop. There are so many photo ops I’ve seen from the car only to keep on driving and wonder about what might’ve been.
I agree. My private chauffeur aka DH never stops when I tell him. He usually blames narrow curves and such nonsense :D So many lost photo opportunities:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom