Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

I'm sure you've had this conversation before, probably ages ago but since I'm still relatively new (and I have a lot of time on my hands in quarantine) I'll ask. iColorama also seems to export without keeping the exif data. What I have taken to doing is to load the original image in Snapseed, then use Double Exposure to load the edited version. Then I set the transparency so only the edited version is visible.

Somebody please tell me there is a better way.
There IS a better way :)
In iColorama you can choose to Save with Metadata:
6FCC7EB7-1D7E-4638-BE18-DCB66913DEAE.jpeg
940D0DE3-20FC-4A2B-B2CB-5A87A7D26B86.jpeg

Day 112 - April 22nd - Has to be a fallen angel somewhere out here….
…… who recently lost its’ wings :rolleyes:

The only fluffy stuff on the sky today. Native cam and a little bit of iColorama Coherence to get rid of the oversharpened edges of the pine trees

3A48F9E2-6CB7-4E07-9FFD-F0D75A6896B9.jpeg

I think this is a relatively new feature. I found it by coincidence last year :)
I haven’t ever tested Save with Metadata in iColorama to see how complete that is. If it saves everything or not. The way I use iColorama - as my primary art and blending app - means I don’t pay much attention to metadata.

Day 113 - April 23rd - My handy man :D

My husband is from the Swedish region Småland. By tradition those people are considered as more tenacious and as persons that never give up, not even when things are tough. If any of you have seen the Swedish films The Emigrants (1971) and The New Land (1972) with Max von Sydow and Liv Ullman you know all about it.
Today is cold and very windy. I prefer to stay inside but DH keeps working on his outdoor kitchen project

Shot with native cam and imported to FIMO Pan 100 film

48482C2D-795F-4515-8155-746B32172205.jpeg

original is nice too:

A1AA39C0-86B9-4426-9F51-6FF709E7E1DB.jpeg

Day 114 - April 24th - Pine trees

Very cold and windy also today. All the noise from the wind makes me tired and uninspired.

Pine trees a few meters from our house. I took two photos with Reeflex app 1 sec shutter speed earlier today. Forgot them but found them right now. Used Snapseed for making a double exposure and some adjustments.

379859AF-4001-42E3-85EF-677637A9A3BB.jpeg

one of the two originals:

5A59D20E-D93C-49BB-B34A-A41F20B21CEA.jpeg

the reality according to the native iPhone cam (without the horrible cold ;)):

96C1AC26-753A-4DBE-8E53-9B2F7AF4440A.jpeg

Day 115 - April 25th - Sunny Monday and stupid iPads

We were planning to take a car trip in the surroundings as a golden hour safari. Instead I got stuck with Apple support :( Something’s wrong and I thought it was related to my device. But when I had spent an hour with the support - who wanted me to completely restore my iPad Pro - my husband got the same problem on his iPad Pro :alien: The App Store app refuses to open. Works perfectly fine on our phones and on the iPad mini as well as on a very old iPad I had for work. I’m cursing and swearing and have lost my photo inspiration.

Sunny today and a bit warmer than yesterday. My DH is working hard without complaining ;)

F47FA9CD-98DE-42A9-8A48-018395B6FDE7.jpeg

30 year old today :D The first time these burst was today 30 years ago. I remember the date as it was Linus’ baptism day :)

8C9190E3-5125-4FBC-A61C-5A6104AF8BE5.jpeg

smiling towards the sun

A7933108-6202-4B46-9793-BC7BE457D707.jpeg

Day 115 - April 25th - Sunny Monday and stupid iPads

We were planning to take a car trip in the surroundings as a golden hour safari. Instead I got stuck with Apple support :( Something’s wrong and I thought it was related to my device. But when I had spent an hour with the support - who wanted me to completely restore my iPad Pro - my husband got the same problem on his iPad Pro :alien: The App Store app refuses to open. Works perfectly fine on our phones and on the iPad mini as well as on a very old iPad I had for work. I’m cursing and swearing and have lost my photo inspiration.

Sunny today and a bit warmer than yesterday. My DH is working hard without complaining ;)

View attachment 179719

30 year old today :D The first time these burst was today 30 years ago. I remember the date as it was Linus’ baptism day :)

View attachment 179720

smiling towards the sun

View attachment 179721
Isn’t he marvellous! And I love that those crocuses have been with you so long.

Instead I got stuck with Apple support :( Something’s wrong and I thought it was related to my device. But when I had spent an hour with the support - who wanted me to completely restore my iPad Pro - my husband got the same problem on his iPad Pro :alien: The App Store app refuses to open. Works perfectly fine on our phones and on the iPad mini as well as on a very old iPad I had for work. I’m cursing and swearing and have lost my photo inspiration.
Probably on Apple's end, not yours. Apple status page says there are issues with Apple Store and Apple Music:

Probably on Apple's end, not yours. Apple status page says there are issues with Apple Store and Apple Music:

Thanks terse :thumbs: It’s so typical for them not to admit but instead telling me I need to totally reset my device. Luckily enough I didn’t do that. And now it’s back to normal. Still strange it did just affect our iPad Pros :alien: I’ve now saved the system status URL. I didn’t know it existed :oops:
By the way earlier today my iMac suddenly started to play music and it wasn’t even one of my playlists :)

Day 117 - April 27th - Thanks Mr and Ms Dandelion

When I got home from today’s even chillier walk than yesterday I went to check if any dandelions had started blooming by the house wall towards the south. They hadn’t so I hurried inside to get some warmth. An hour later they were there! I wish I had stayed outside. Perhaps I could have seen it happen :)

No edit

3ECB763B-1D07-4934-9CB4-F285AAF4C189.jpeg

BA51362C-0C65-4B46-8525-77228B202CF9.jpeg

395D4D72-0285-4CF8-B0A3-10CAA9C097A7.jpeg

When I got home from today’s even chillier walk than yesterday I went to check if any dandelions had started blooming by the house wall towards the south. They hadn’t so I hurried inside to get some warmth. An hour later they were there! I wish I had stayed outside. Perhaps I could have seen it happen :)

No edit

View attachment 179786

View attachment 179787

View attachment 179788
I love dandelions. If they didn’t seed so prolifically we’d be desperate to cultivate them. And insects love them.

Day 119 - April 29th - I have something to admit :rolleyes:

I don’t like cats :whistle: I think you are quite a few cat lovers in here - take no offense :) There are lots of cats around here and they often come over to us and do evil things. The other day I saw one of them killing a little cute lizard who lived in our stone wall. When I tried to scare it away it just stared at me arrogantly. They are pooing everywhere too :mad: DH latest project is a new bed for our herbs. The cats think it’s their toilet - aaaagghh. Today we had enough and DH just placed a “lid” of chicken wire over it. Hope it helps and that the herbs can grow as they like despite the wires.

Lightroom mobile

Cats’ toilet - not anymore

3F4D6A65-0425-4673-B150-7FA8878755F2.jpeg

172DD1C4-8166-46B1-A40A-F66AF214E382.jpeg

No edit

View attachment 179786

View attachment 179787

View attachment 179788

I love dandelions. If they didn’t seed so prolifically we’d be desperate to cultivate them. And insects love them.

We love them too. Strong and sturdy and real survivors. Most people hate having them on their “perfect lawns”. But not us - flower power :D

I have a dandelion tattooed on my leg with the quote from Eeyore , “Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them”.
I love this so much!! I’m the only person I know (until now!) who loves dandelions. They’re everywhere now and seeing them just makes me happy. :hearteyes:

Um, Starzee have you shown us here yet?? :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom