Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 106 - April 16th - Sun lover

Really nice weather here today. Perfect timing. Easter for me means that spring has arrived. Although when Easter is early I don’t always am right about that.

Got a sunny walk this morning. Flowers and butterflies and beautiful birds’ song :inlove:

Native cam, up-side-down-trick. Edits in PTG

5E944AAE-3669-48F9-A6B8-CCDB9A8212FC.jpeg

extra: Easter greeting made in Picsart

6F8595D8-81BC-4642-BAE6-672B68A9F2E9.jpeg

Day 107 - April 17th Easter Sunday - Not much of variation….

Sunshine, 16 degrees, almost no wind. Linus has been blowing bubbles since he got up this morning, except for short coffee breaks. I realise now all of my photos of today are photos of him :rolleyes:

PTG

BBED0964-2C70-41A8-9EDD-FA6131B2CEE2.jpeg

6A8A236B-B881-4BFB-AE5D-3538AD87156B.jpeg

E65BFA10-B8A1-4EED-B429-8A3BEBC11A5A.jpeg

Day 108 - April 18th - It all happened so quickly

Almost Swedish summer weather here - 18 degrees. Hard to believe it was snowing heavily last weekend. It feels almost surreal to take a sunny walk in summer clothes among the spring flowers. But the snow has not melted everywhere.

Lightroom and iColorama

0F635BE2-3594-46DB-A99B-B9B1BE622EDE.jpeg

Day 108 - April 18th - It all happened so quickly

Almost Swedish summer weather here - 18 degrees. Hard to believe it was snowing heavily last weekend. It feels almost surreal to take a sunny walk in summer clothes among the spring flowers. But the snow has not melted everywhere.

Lightroom and iColorama

View attachment 179451
Gotta ask, are you anywhere near Djurgården ? One day I hope to go to watch Djurgården IF Hockey.

Gotta ask, are you anywhere near Djurgården ? One day I hope to go to watch Djurgården IF Hockey.
Now you made me very curious ric alexander :alien: Djurgården, which by the way means Animal Farm :D , is one of Stockholm’s most successful clubs in both soccer and hockey. They are always “in war“ with another big club named AIK. We live about 80 km from Stockholm. My brothers sons have been successful soccer players for AIK and my brother was some kind of a big boss for that club for some years. No one in my family have played much hockey except in leisure time when we were kids. But mostly it was bandy we played in winter time. Uppsala has a club called Sirius which was very successful in bandy in the 60s and 70s

Now you made me very curious ric alexander :alien: Djurgården, which by the way means Animal Farm :D , is one of Stockholm’s most successful clubs in both soccer and hockey. They are always “in war“ with another big club named AIK. We live about 80 km from Stockholm. My brothers sons have been successful soccer players for AIK and my brother was some kind of a big boss for that club for some years. No one in my family have played much hockey except in leisure time when we were kids. But mostly it was bandy we played in winter time. Uppsala has a club called Sirius which was very successful in bandy in the 60s and 70s
Aha, same as in football. My uncles and cousin played for wales and many European teams including juventus and Roma, but it is ice hockey I now have n my heart with a uk team, Cardiff devils and want to go to a few countries that play a tier higher.

Last edited:
Interesting. I have never heard of the sport bandy so had to look it up.

Day 109 - April 19th - Crocus season

Sitting outside enjoying the sunshine. Too lazy for photographic adventures :) So just one of our crocuses today. Soon we’ll be off to Linus for returning the things he forgot when he went back home yesterday :whistle:

Snapseed

A4E22C3D-F7A3-4175-AD29-CE1418FD80B3.jpeg

Day 110 - April 20th - Another paradise lost :(:mad:

We had heard rumours that a new deforestation had been done up by the beautiful little forest lake where people from the surroundings can enjoy the beautiful nature and spend some time fishing or taking a bath. Since I heard that I have refused to go there. But today I decided I had to do it to get it over with. I almost started to cry when we came closer and saw the devastation. They had left a narrow slice of forest closest to the lake untouched, but of course those trees will fall like pick-up sticks in the next storm.
We sat on a bench close to the water enjoying the sound of the water and all the birds. It was as beautiful as it always have been as long as we didn’t look behind our backs.

Photos edited in Lightroom mobile, not much though.

Speaking of Lightroom mobile. Does anyone know if it’s possible to set it up so that it keeps EXIF data including location and capture time from the original photos? I’ve been looking around without finding an answer.

still some ice left to the left ;)

743B32B1-7307-435A-9D36-B2733DA2FF90.jpeg

but no ice to the right :)

1E4F11AA-9641-48E6-9422-8CEC08CD66D2.jpeg

the horror behind our backs :confused::(

D309D6B6-941E-42EC-AA1D-2429FA767C40.jpeg

Day 110 - April 20th - Another paradise lost :(:mad:

We had heard rumours that a new deforestation had been done up by the beautiful little forest lake where people from the surroundings can enjoy the beautiful nature and spend some time fishing or taking a bath. Since I heard that I have refused to go there. But today I decided I had to do it to get it over with. I almost started to cry when we came closer and saw the devastation. They had left a narrow slice of forest closest to the lake untouched, but of course those trees will fall like pick-up sticks in the next storm.
We sat on a bench close to the water enjoying the sound of the water and all the birds. It was as beautiful as it always have been as long as we didn’t look behind our backs.

Photos edited in Lightroom mobile, not much though.

Speaking of Lightroom mobile. Does anyone know if it’s possible to set it up so that it keeps EXIF data including location and capture time from the original photos? I’ve been looking around without finding an answer.

still some ice left to the left ;)

View attachment 179538

but no ice to the right :)

View attachment 179539

the horror behind our backs :confused::(

View attachment 179540
So sad to see such devestation!!!!’ Beautiful images though.

I checked some photos of mine that were developed in Lightroom Mobile, and they did have time & date and other EXIF info. They didn't have GPS, but I keep location services off, so I didn't expect to see it. I then poked around in LR to see if there was some switch for turning EXIF on and off, but I found nothing. (In other words, I'm no help.)

It certainly shows exif and date taken, my location is always on but like Ted (who keeps his off :confused: ) it also doesn't show in the app at any rate.
Are you looking under 'info' and not edit?

I checked some photos of mine that were developed in Lightroom Mobile, and they did have time & date and other EXIF info. They didn't have GPS, but I keep location services off, so I didn't expect to see it. I then poked around in LR to see if there was some switch for turning EXIF on and off, but I found nothing. (In other words, I'm no help.)

It certainly shows exif and date taken, my location is always on but like Ted (who keeps his off :confused: ) it also doesn't show in the app at any rate.
Are you looking under 'info' and not edit?
Thank you both :):thumbs: I want to have GPS too as everything looks almost the same around here and I want to be able to find the coordinates for the best mushroom spot or similar :D I also want to quickly find for ex all the photos shot at the lake over the years. Just tested with a crazy pic from the new “rest room” up by like lake :whistle: In this one time and date was correct in the edited version - earlier today the time was wrong on the edited. Very strange but perhaps it was just a glitch. But the Location is nowhere to be found. I’m looking in Camera Roll Info
Because of this I always keep my original photos to be sure I have all the EXIF and GPS. Perhaps I’ll just continue this way. I have billions of photos anyway. I sometimes copy and paste GPS data and other things missing with the help of an EXIF editor, but it takes to much time and energy.
Well, I certainly should use my energy for more important issues, but this is hard for a perfectionist / control freak :rolleyes::lmao:
C5DE85ED-EB3E-4B37-B2D5-3F29ABB71792.jpeg3DEE3C31-9C59-45D8-8910-7F862401B9E1.jpeg

It does take some looking around. I think it’s off by default, since when I found it, it was off for me.

Export As>More Options>Location Info

AB1C7E94-DA4B-425B-8D8F-E7036EE03DB6.jpegDB64BF6A-E2E0-48F5-9D11-4BB61343047D.jpeg78D7A548-F40F-46DA-AB71-8D6939D544DE.jpeg

It does take some looking around. I think it’s off by default, since when I found it, it was off for me.

Export As>More Options>Location Info

View attachment 179549View attachment 179550View attachment 179551
Wow, I had found that setting earlier, but mine was set to on. Only that I only had looked in Export As… And it didn’t help. But now I saw there is More options also for the menu items Export to Camera Roll and Export to Files. I had Location set to Off in both places (Default I guess). Changed it to On and tested right now. And Heureka :) :thumbs::inlove:

Ted (who keeps his off :confused:
It's an old habit rather than any kind of security measure with me. For ages now, my practice on any new system has been to go through all the prefs and turn off everything I don't see a use for. Likewise with system extensions and similar stuff. Location I only ever need for maps, and even then not very often.

It's an old habit rather than any kind of security measure with me. For ages now, my practice on any new system has been to go through all the prefs and turn off everything I don't see a use for. Likewise with system extensions and similar stuff. Location I only ever need for maps, and even then not very often.
No, my confused emoji was regarding the same results for location off or on, is all. But Eva's LRM looks completely alien to me, is that the iPad version?

No, my confused emoji was regarding the same results for location off or on, is all. But Eva's LRM looks completely alien to me, is that the iPad version?
I am a confused alien :alien: :lmao: I must stop trying to solve technical mysteries at this time of the dayo_O But yes, iPad version it is v 7.3.0

Day 111 - April 21st - Anemone hepatica

I think I posted a photo of these already four weeks ago when I spotted the very first of them. But then came the "bonus winter"…. Now it's finally real spring and there are anemone hepaticas everywhere. We think it must be some kind of record. Could it be that the horrible bonus winter was good for these flowers? In that case I regret all the times I used the f-word about the weather some weeks ago

In our garden (LR mobile)

FFDA15EC-5145-4388-9672-B20C1FBD4434.jpeg

D1FFD672-8563-4DD2-B10E-30761D89E9EC.jpeg

I'm sure you've had this conversation before, probably ages ago but since I'm still relatively new (and I have a lot of time on my hands in quarantine) I'll ask. iColorama also seems to export without keeping the exif data. What I have taken to doing is to load the original image in Snapseed, then use Double Exposure to load the edited version. Then I set the transparency so only the edited version is visible.

Somebody please tell me there is a better way.

Back
Top Bottom