Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Well, not really. But I’ve got some reactions on my criticizing email, and they seem a little afraid that I will take this to higher instance. As his workplace still is open at least he gets 6 hours of acitivities there. So we thought that after all that’s better for him. Difficult situation. I so much wish he could decide for himself. We plan to “just by accident” pop up at his home in the late afternoons/early evenings and ask what he has done. Then we can take him out for a walk or go to the store and buy some new batteries for ex (always needed :D ) just to show them:cool::thumbs:
Good ideas. They need to know that they don’t have carte blanche to do as they like.:thumbs:

Day 24 - January 24th - Through the dirty side window

No edit

Temperatures above zero, windy, muddy and wet. But also sunny sky and cute pink clouds after sunset

5347FF5C-68EA-411C-BC0A-20024B1D2A5D.jpeg

Day 25 - January 25th - Having fun with the blue sky

We’ve been out for a sunny walk in the crisp air. Sunshine from a bluer than blue sky and not so much wind. Very relaxing. When we came home I received an upsetting email from the boss at Linus home. Apparently a person who worked there last Saturday has been tested positive so they decided everyone must stay home until Tuesday next week. Not even go to work Doesn’t help Linus was at our place for the whole weekend. DH just left to fetch him. Just today I had decided to start up the yearly messy project with Linus financial report to the authorities. Seems it must wait for another week. I can’t decide if that’s good or bad. I really hate doing it, but on the other hand it’s such a great relief when it’s over and done. Doesn’t matter - I can’t focus at such complicated things with Balkan pop at high volume :rolleyes: :whistle:

Tree x three

original

1C3AC55B-BF61-462C-A6DC-DD980755F9E8.jpeg

Snapseed BW with blue filter option

7D464BCD-F56C-4DAE-A62F-E95B92F22C3E.jpeg

iColorama madness:

FD1F6C12-7BA1-4C81-B1F8-DF3363B65B79.jpeg

Day 25 - January 25th - Having fun with the blue sky

We’ve been out for a sunny walk in the crisp air. Sunshine from a bluer than blue sky and not so much wind. Very relaxing. When we came home I received an upsetting email from the boss at Linus home. Apparently a person who worked there last Saturday has been tested positive so they decided everyone must stay home until Tuesday next week. Not even go to work Doesn’t help Linus was at our place for the whole weekend. DH just left to fetch him. Just today I had decided to start up the yearly messy project with Linus financial report to the authorities. Seems it must wait for another week. I can’t decide if that’s good or bad. I really hate doing it, but on the other hand it’s such a great relief when it’s over and done. Doesn’t matter - I can’t focus at such complicated things with Balkan pop at high volume :rolleyes: :whistle:

Tree x three

original

View attachment 175907

Snapseed BW with blue filter option

View attachment 175908

iColorama madness:

View attachment 175909
Nice transformation!

Day 27 - January 27th - Happiness is a pizza at IKEA

Another day in full freedom for Linus. He’s enjoying living almost like normally, before the virus came. Face masks on of course, but not when enjoying his lunch out with Dad.

Photos edited with Picsart

D25743D5-448B-48DF-809C-752C60A429B5.jpeg

04486074-9B43-45C2-9D92-436A0FAD65C7.jpeg

back home they got espresso and raspberries
067B9FA0-D87F-4365-9B1A-A6874072045E.jpeg

Day 27 - January 27th - Happiness is a pizza at IKEA

Another day in full freedom for Linus. He’s enjoying living almost like normally, before the virus came. Face masks on of course, but not when enjoying his lunch out with Dad.

Photos edited with Picsart

View attachment 175995

View attachment 175996
back home they got espresso and raspberries
View attachment 175997
Great dad and son shot. Your DH looks like a bloke I could sit around a fire sharing a beer with

Day 28 - January 28th - Indoor and outdoor activities

Hard work to keep the young man in good mood. He easily get bored when “nothing happens”. Today he’s been ”working” with DH in the garage with a few bubble blowing breaks.

First I used Nomo with Swirly camera. Then I used the 125M3 camera for BW

27C5F013-644D-4860-AC76-5E279E9914FA.jpeg

Edited with Picsart and PTG

1DDD16BA-689A-4C0B-BEC5-71B24C613A2C.jpeg

Day 28 - January 28th - Indoor and outdoor activities

Hard work to keep the young man in good mood. He easily get bored when “nothing happens”. Today he’s been ”working” with DH in the garage with a few bubble blowing breaks.

First I used Nomo with Swirly camera. Then I used the 125M3 camera for BW

View attachment 176037

Edited with Picsart and PTG

View attachment 176038
Yes you need those bubble blowing breaks

Day 29 - January 29th - Project’s progressing

We’re so bored today all three of us. Gray and rainy day and tonight the wind from southwest will give up and instead we’ll get a snowstorm from the north. At least no trees left on the north side so we don’t risk fallen trees on our house. But it’s so uninspiring I don’t even feel like taking photos. We‘re almost as imprisoned as Linus would have been if we hadn’t kidnapped him. But at least we have each other :)

DH and DS are continuing their garage project

Edits in LR Mobile and Pixelmator Photo

FA123AE5-46A7-4187-932E-1A348BF967B1.jpeg

Day 30 - January 30th - Already longing for tomorrow

One of those days I would rather stay in bed to win back some of my lost sleep. Malik doesn’t seem to be a very nice guy :eek: No damages yet though, except for an old rowan tree branch that snapped

Moment Pro Camera

BFF05276-C138-423F-8F8A-9768B6793C09.jpeg

One of those days I would rather stay in bed to win back some of my lost sleep. Malik doesn’t seem to be a very nice guy :eek: No damages yet though, except for an old rowan tree branch that snapped

Moment Pro Camera

View attachment 176186
Great image, love the whole blurriness of this.

Moment Pro Camera

View attachment 176186
I love the tones and the mysterious house in the background. Good one.

Back
Top Bottom