Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 22 - January 22nd - Another visit to the Wolves’ Ford

I recently posted a pic from this place, but it’s so beautiful there so I repeat myself ;) Sunshine today so it was a perfect day for taking a short trip. The place is called Ulva kvarn. A long time ago, before the kvarn/mill was built it was called Vargvadet/Wolves’ ford as the wolves used to pass the river there. Ulv and Varg both means Wolf by the way. Today we wanted to see if we could spot the white-throated dipper we saw there on our last visit. And we were lucky:) Unfortunately you are not allowed to see him as I captured him with my Panasonic Lumix that has a great zoom. I will post him on my Insta later.

I played with long exposure today. Tested the slow shutter feature of Moment app, but I didn’t succeed to get anything worth posting. Instead I shot a Live photo with the native cam. Made two duplicates within the Camera roll: one long exposure and one still. Then I used iColorama and blended the two photos. No other edits. The bright colours are “originals” :D

Blended

View attachment 154414

Still:

View attachment 154415
The slow shutter is gorgeous.

Day 23 - January 23rd - Grungy morning

Noticed some unusual clouds this morning. Did my more or less standard editing but then I got inspired by younger and continued with Distressed FX, some more Snapseed and finally Hipsta.

Grungy version:
24479844-5CF9-4C7C-9587-B197BBDBA97E.jpeg

Edited before younger inspired me:
710E9609-3217-4C43-AE42-8A9DB7EF977F.png

original photo:
A6D33F02-AAB5-4387-88E3-CE959D7FBB3C.jpeg

Day 22 - January 22nd - Another visit to the Wolves’ Ford

I recently posted a pic from this place, but it’s so beautiful there so I repeat myself ;) Sunshine today so it was a perfect day for taking a short trip. The place is called Ulva kvarn. A long time ago, before the kvarn/mill was built it was called Vargvadet/Wolves’ ford as the wolves used to pass the river there. Ulv and Varg both means Wolf by the way. Today we wanted to see if we could spot the white-throated dipper we saw there on our last visit. And we were lucky:) Unfortunately you are not allowed to see him as I captured him with my Panasonic Lumix that has a great zoom. I will post him on my Insta later.

I played with long exposure today. Tested the slow shutter feature of Moment app, but I didn’t succeed to get anything worth posting. Instead I shot a Live photo with the native cam. Made two duplicates within the Camera roll: one long exposure and one still. Then I used iColorama and blended the two photos. No other edits. The bright colours are “originals” :D

Blended

View attachment 154414

Still:

View attachment 154415
Clever idea! Great result.

Day 24 - January 24th - Th mysterious bird deaths continues

Today it was my turn to find a dead bird. Well, not the entire bird, but a lot of beautiful feathers. Certainly not a big swan like the one JillyG found yesterday. I’m not sure, but I think they are feathers from a female pheasant. I guess it can have been eaten by a fox, or perhaps more likely a goshawk. If it isn’t some ornithophobe who killed it by pure fear - haha sinnerjohn ;)

I needed a break from a bunch of horrifying spreadsheets and forms I have to complete for my son, so I messed around with the feathers for quite a while. Not sure of what I did, I was in trance :alien::lmao:

4E300270-8483-48AB-AB71-34802F254A72.jpeg

originals:
98EA0A52-CA68-444E-8BF3-345A75E40936.jpeg

42EFA9D3-42C8-4E42-950F-3D76350B6B7A.jpeg

Today it was my turn to find a dead bird. Well, not the entire bird, but a lot of beautiful feathers. Certainly not a big swan like the one JillyG found yesterday. I’m not sure, but I think they are feathers from a female pheasant. I guess it can have been eaten by a fox, or perhaps more likely a goshawk. If it isn’t some ornithophobe who killed it by pure fear - haha sinnerjohn ;)

I needed a break from a bunch of horrifying spreadsheets and forms I have to complete for my son, so I messed around with the feathers for quite a while. Not sure of what I did, I was in trance :alien::lmao:

View attachment 154473

originals:
View attachment 154475
View attachment 154474
That’s a lovely edit. It’s like the feathers are aflame. My dead swan has now been eaten by a fox. Well, some of it, not all. But better that than put in a bag and carted off to a landfill site.

That’s a lovely edit. It’s like the feathers are aflame. My dead swan has now been eaten by a fox. Well, some of it, not all. But better that than put in a bag and carted off to a landfill site.
Your hungry fox now suffers from overeating I think ;)

Your hungry fox now suffers from overeating I think ;)
Yes, a swan is a BIG meal. But there are lots of feathers, so he’s started with the neck. I’m hoping it’ll be gone soon, because it’s a bit distressing to drive by it every day.

View attachment 154473

originals:
View attachment 154475
View attachment 154474
A trance, that’s me using IColorama. Anyway, the trance worked. It’s a beautiful image.

View attachment 154473

originals:
View attachment 154475
View attachment 154474
Beautiful, as usual :)

Day 21 - January 21st - Buds

I tried to take a photo of an eagle that was passing by, but of course I didn’t had a chance. So, just some lilac buds today. Shot with Camera+2 in macro mode and cropped and added watercolour style in iColorama.

View attachment 154383

original:
View attachment 154384
This is so beautiful! You inspire me to tackle icolorama

Day 26 - January 26th - Angry post :mad: :coffee:

The young generation is said to be more aware of the climat crise than my generation. That’s probably true, but there sure are exceptions. I’m talking about the young men with their caps backwards who are driving old dirty smelling cars at a dangerously high speed and throw out empty beer cans and fastfood boxes from their car windows. On my short 3 km walk today I counted 14 empty cans. Where are their brains?

Focos and Snapseed

A7F5F0BC-4835-4E1E-A2E6-97D2DC76C887.png

Day 26 - January 26th - Angry post :mad: :coffee:

The young generation is said to be more aware of the climat crise than my generation. That’s probably true, but there sure are exceptions. I’m talking about the young men with their caps backwards who are driving old dirty smelling cars at a dangerously high speed and throw out empty beer cans and fastfood boxes from their car windows. On my short 3 km walk today I counted 14 empty cans. Where are their brains?

Focos and Snapseed

View attachment 154538
I don’t think it’s just an age thing, it’s how we’re raised to use our brains...

I don’t think it’s just an age thing, it’s how we’re raised to use our brains...
Sadly enough, but throwing trash right out of the car window?! When I was a kid there was a national campaign called “Håll Sverige rent“ (Keep Sweden clean”). After a few years I think most of us didn’t throw even an icecream paper on the ground. I remember feeling proud about “doing the right thing”. But now people throw all kinds of garbage everywhere. Could be connected to all the fastfood culture that makes people eat and drink everywhere and all the time.

Sadly enough, but throwing trash right out of the car window?! When I was a kid there was a national campaign called “Håll Sverige rent“ (Keep Sweden clean”). After a few years I think most of us didn’t throw even an icecream paper on the ground. I remember feeling proud about “doing the right thing”. But now people throw all kinds of garbage everywhere. Could be connected to all the fastfood culture that makes people eat and drink everywhere and all the time.
I know, it’s very poor behaviour. I guess our way of living is getting worse and worse, in terms of the mindset, inspite of multiple and constant technological advances :(

I’m seeing the same thing here. We also had a campaign to “Make America Beautiful”. For a long time you didn’t see the trash anymore, but in recent years it’s reappeared. I don’t understand what changed.

Back
Top Bottom