Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 327 - November 22nd - He’ll always be 26 in my eyes :inlove:

When me and my husband first met, at New Years Eve 1979, I had just turned 20 and he was 26. I immediately fell in love with him, but I had some doubt: “Isn’t he a bit too old, almost an oldster“ :eek: Today he’s turning 67 and I don’t see him like an oldster at all.

Double selfie shot on our sunny Sunday walk this morning. iPhone 12 Pro Max. A bit of retouch in Retouch and Snapseed.

View attachment 162197
Awwwww, look at you too lovebirds. :hearteyes:

Day 329 - November 24th - Two sides of November

Today (left) vs yesterday (right)

Shots taken just outside our garden. Both edited with RAW Power and Snapseed. Text added with Phonto (left photo) and OVLA (right). Human and birds in the left photo added with Humans by Brain Fever Media. My boots added with SuperimposeX. Assembled together in Over. The texts are the titles of two of my favourite songs: “Rainy walk” (left) and “Get out on the the road and be happy” (right)

43615911-7C8E-4F06-9701-AB9D4FC3D862.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, me too (tiny hands). I’m used to the size, so it doesn’t feel big to me either.:D
The 7+ didn’t feel big to me but when I went down to the iPhone 11 Pro, the 7+ just feels clunky now. It’s all about perception I suppose. Also in Hong Kong, I always had a bag, now I mostly use pockets and that makes a difference.

The 7+ didn’t feel big to me but when I went down to the iPhone 11 Pro, the 7+ just feels clunky now. It’s all about perception I suppose. Also in Hong Kong, I always had a bag, now I mostly use pockets and that makes a difference.
True. I have never been a “bag lady”. In fact every time I buy new jackets or trousers, the first thing I check is if the pockets are right for my phone. Right size and zippers. If not I don’t buy that clothing :D

The sun and the house make great focal points . Great cover for a Stephen King novel
I’ve always called that house “the haunted house” because it looks so forgotten and deserted out there on the field. The house was built just a few years ago. We’ve never seen a human soul near their house, but someone must live there as there are cars outside the garage :whistle:

I’ve always called that house “the haunted house” because it looks so forgotten and deserted out there on the field. The house was built just a few years ago. We’ve never seen a human soul near their house, but someone must live there as there are cars outside the garage :whistle:
Sounds haunted to me. Though I’ve never heard of ghosts with cars.....Maybe they’re vampires.

Day 333 - November 28th - This is what I call haunted :D

I got inspired by Kevin’s Geek1956 and my conversation about the haunted house from Day 328. So when we took a car trip to find anything worth shooting on this grey day I was looking for that kind of objects. And we found an old mill that sure looks haunted. When we returned home I was in the mood for crazy editing. I’ve used Distressed FX and Humans and a little Snapseed. Should be more suitable for Halloween really :rolleyes:

7FC83783-B1DE-4A1F-8673-D802E596564A.jpeg

original:

A517719C-3F66-4FD4-96C7-232216D4B8C6.jpeg

I got inspired by Kevin’s Geek1956 and my conversation about the haunted house from Day 328. So when we took a car trip to find anything worth shooting on this grey day I was looking for that kind of objects. And we found an old mill that sure looks haunted. When we returned home I was in the mood for crazy editing. I’ve used Distressed FX and Humans and a little Snapseed. Should be more suitable for Halloween really :rolleyes:

View attachment 162360

original:

View attachment 162361
Wow, I love that atmospheric edit.:notworthy:

View attachment 162360

original:

View attachment 162361
Fabulous you nailed it, DistressedFX is a great app

Fabulous you nailed it, DistressedFX is a great app
Thanks :notworthy: DistressedFX really worked for this one. As soon as we spotted that old crappy building I thought it would be a perfect DistressedFX project. The birds are Brain Fever birds though. I didn’t manage to get the Distressed birds to blend in the way I wanted.

Day 334 - November 29th - An excuse for not going outside :D

I really want to go out for a walk despite the greyness and the raw and chilly air. This far I have found all kinds of excuses to postpone it like “must charge Watch and Airpods first”, “must wait until the pain killers take effect”, “must call my Mum” and the latest “must spend a bunch of time editing a photo although the original was totally OK” :rolleyes: It’s sunset before three. I MUST get dressed and get out of here very soon:whistle:

Edited with Big Photo, Focos and iColorama

F6B47515-6742-4469-A52B-89E950FD15D5.jpeg

original:

1A59748B-E6CA-4097-8CCE-F12C454D6FBE.jpeg

Thanks :notworthy: DistressedFX really worked for this one. As soon as we spotted that old crappy building I thought it would be a perfect DistressedFX project. The birds are Brain Fever birds though. I didn’t manage to get the Distressed birds to blend in the way I wanted.
I never realized there were birds in Skylab. I guess I sort of forgot I had it. (That’s the problem when you have a few hundred apps)

I never realized there were birds in Skylab. I guess I sort of forgot I had it. (That’s the problem when you have a few hundred apps)
I completely understand :whistle: I tend to be reminded of apps when they get updates in App Store. The ones with names that say absolutely nothing about what they do are hardest, almost impossible, to remember. By the way: the birds came from the app Humans, which is quite a new Brain Fever app.

I completely understand :whistle: I tend to be reminded of apps when they get updates in App Store. The ones with names that say absolutely nothing about what they do are hardest, almost impossible, to remember. By the way: the birds came from the app Humans, which is quite a new Brain Fever app.
I looked for that before when you mentioned it and couldn’t find it. I‘ll look again.

I looked for that before when you mentioned it and couldn’t find it. I‘ll look again.

Oh, I see now that the link is for the Swedish version of App Store, but perhaps the app ID can help :thumbs:

Day 335 - November 30th - This could have been my very last shot :eek:

So... I was standing there on my way home from my walk taking photos and ruminating again about my lost forest. All of a sudden a fully loaded timber truck came from nowhere and nearly knocked me off the road. Would really have been an irony of fate if my life had ended there and then :zip:
Edited with Luwian and Humans - kind of funny that the human looks a lot like me

00ECAAFD-90AD-48A7-80E1-6195A70BEDA1.png

View attachment 162360

original:

View attachment 162361
Very cool edit

Day 335 - November 30th - This could have been my very last shot :eek:

So... I was standing there on my way home from my walk taking photos and ruminating again about my lost forest. All of a sudden a fully loaded timber truck came from nowhere and nearly knocked me off the road. Would really have been an irony of fate if my life had ended there and then :zip:
Edited with Luwian and Humans - kind of funny that the human looks a lot like me

View attachment 162419
I hope you didn’t harm yourself in trying to get out of the way!

Day 336 - December 1st - Quality time with my new friend

I bought some cute fluorescent plastic figures from an Instagram “friend” who runs a toy store. I intend to try out making animations with the app Momento when I get relaxed enough to learn something new.

Shot with native camera iPhone 12 Pro Max. Edited in Focos and then Hipsta. I emphazised the colours as I’m so sick and tired of the grey darkness surrounding me in this time of the year.

3FF3A399-B6C0-4ED3-B951-1CEC5FA28BD2.jpeg
8BC34DBF-60E0-4E00-8EEB-D76740D64AE4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom