Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 133 - May 13th - Big mistake :facepalm: - Apple Watch bug :lmao:

Just look at this bug; he's trying to mate with the Digital Crown on DH's Apple Watch. It kept on trying for an hour while we were out for a sunny walk.
Please note: the AW is my husband's. I always keep mine free from dirt and dust :)

shot with native cam, edits in LR and iColorama

IMG_8645.jpeg

edits in LR

IMG_0828.jpeg

Day 133 - May 13th - Big mistake :facepalm: - Apple Watch bug :lmao:

Just look at this bug; he's trying to mate with the Digital Crown on DH's Apple Watch. It kept on trying for an hour while we were out for a sunny walk.
Please note: the AW is my husband's. I always keep mine free from dirt and dust :)

shot with native cam, edits in LR and iColorama

View attachment 192518

edits in LR

View attachment 192519
Well, they do look similar…….

Day 135 - May 15th - The man with many faces :)

A short visit to Linus this afternoon. When we got there he was sitting in his couch listening to Christmas songs :rolleyes: We had our usual coffee and raspberry ritual before we turned back home again. I’m a bit tired and uninspired today. Not a single tulip photo:thinking::D

IMG_8700.jpeg

Day 136 - May 16th - Wild strawberry blossom :inlove:

Wild strawberries are soooo delicious. And the only way to get them is to pick them in the short season in June. They are not sold in any stores. They often grow on the roadsides. The challenge is to pick them before the horror machines come for mowing the roadsides, killing everything

Today we spotted the first flowers. Native cam, edits in Pixlr

IMG_8713.jpeg

Day 137 - May 17th - Snail weather

5 (five!) degrees, rain and wind from the north. I must be mad - took a 2 hours walk. The only living thing I saw wad this cute escargot. Everyone else stayed inside I guess :D

native cam, edits in Lightroom

6410576F-D0B0-4F37-9AB9-26CC3F9FAFA8.jpeg

Day 138 - May 18th - Tulips

A perfect day weatherwise. A not-so-perfect day healthwise. I’m happy to have the sunshine and all the flowers and my boys around. I’m quite sure I’ll be better tomorrow.

Flower power explosion here now.

Three photos blended together in Image Blender and then edited in Snapseed

IMG_8777.png

and another version - Oilbrush

Oilbrush-2023-05-18-18-53-49.jpeg

Day 138 - May 18th - Tulips

A perfect day weatherwise. A not-so-perfect day healthwise. I’m happy to have the sunshine and all the flowers and my boys around. I’m quite sure I’ll be better tomorrow.

Flower power explosion here now.

Three photos blended together in Image Blender and then edited in Snapseed

View attachment 192670

and another version - Oilbrush

View attachment 192671
I like the oil brush one. Very abstract.

Day 140 - May 20th - Dangerous gang

These racer cyclists almost knocked me off the road :eek: Seems this kind of cyclists always stare right down on their velocity meter or whatever without looking out for elderly walkers :oops:

edits in LR and Snapseed

IMG_8843.jpeg

Day 140 - May 20th - Dangerous gang

These racer cyclists almost knocked me off the road :eek: Seems this kind of cyclists always stare right down on their velocity meter or whatever without looking out for elderly walkers :oops:

edits in LR and Snapseed

View attachment 192714
On our Canal Trail, the bicyclists seem rude. They never let you know that they are coming. They just sneak up behind you and zip by. And get mad when Rosie is startled and starts barking at them. There are at least three young mothers that walk with kids and baby carriages every day. Would it be so hard to yell”Coming up behind you!”?

On our Canal Trail, the bicyclists seem rude. They never let you know that they are coming. They just sneak up behind you and zip by. And get mad when Rosie is startled and starts barking at them. There are at least three young mothers that walk with kids and baby carriages every day. Would it be so hard to yell”Coming up behind you!”?
Aha, not just Swedish misbehaviour :angry::eek:

Day 141 - May 21st - Lily-of-the-valley

I got my first mosquito bites last evening. My first thought was: "I guess the lily-of-the-valleys are in bloom now :)" Every year it's the same. They begin to bloom just when the first mosquitos hatch. Taking an evening walk for enjoying the scent is lovely - if you wear trousers and long-sleeved;)

shot with native cam, edits in LR

IMG_1184.jpeg

Day 141 - May 21st - Lily-of-the-valley

I got my first mosquito bites last evening. My first thought was: "I guess the lily-of-the-valleys are in bloom now :)" Every year it's the same. They begin to bloom just when the first mosquitos hatch. Taking an evening walk for enjoying the scent is lovely - if you wear trousers and long-sleeved;)

shot with native cam, edits in LR

View attachment 192766
Mosquitos love me, to the point of ignoring anyone else around.

Day 142 - May 22nd - Eva's apples :D

I don’t even eat apples so I leave them for my Adam :lmao: But lovely blossoms. No frost in the coming days according to the forecast, so chances are good we'll get a harvest in late summer. Lots of bees around. Unfortunately they didn't want to be shot;)

Edits in Photomator and iColorama

IMG_8897.jpeg

Day 144 - May 24th - What a surprise

We have a new apple tree in blossom in our garden. We haven’t planted it. Must have self-spread :thumbs:

edits in LR and Snapseed

656F0C00-8DE0-4E91-BED3-5A62024FBBFF.jpeg

Day 145 - May 25th - Cows under a very old apple tree

Technical issues here today. These cows cheered me up :thumbs: The bright light and the almost fluorescent green makes it hard to get the photos right. I shouldn't take photos in daytime at this time of the year.

edits in LR and Snapseed

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_8978.jpeg

Day 145 - May 25th - Cows under a very old apple tree

Technical issues here today. These cows cheered me up :thumbs: The bright light and the almost fluorescent green makes it hard to get the photos right. I shouldn't take photos in daytime at this time of the year.

edits in LR and Snapseed

View attachment 192869

View attachment 192870
All a cow needs to do is bat her lovely eyelashes at me to make my day! Bright, cheerful sunny days are the WORST (for photos).

edit: those are the days I pull out Hipstamatic. One of the color combos I go to is akira and Belem for sunny days. I’m sure there are others. Maybe I should start a thread……

All a cow needs to do is bat her lovely eyelashes at me to make my day! Bright, cheerful sunny days are the WORST (for photos).

edit: those are the days I pull out Hipstamatic. One of the color combos I go to is akira and Belem for sunny days. I’m sure there are others. Maybe I should start a thread……
I must try using Hipsta. Thanks for the tips :inlove: Did a quick test right now. I'm stuck in a techno-stress horror movie. When it ends, if it ever will, I will play around with apps again
quick-test-result:
IMG_1396.jpegHipstamaticPhoto-706816152.484256.jpeg

Day 147 - May 27th - The first daisy :) looks a bit shy:D

Just as the cowslips are starting to look half-dead, the first daisies arrive. Perfect "succession order".

Shot with CameraPixels app. It really produced a shallow DOF. Look weird but cool. And I think it looks like a face with someone holding up his/her hands out of shyness och fear

I used a Hipstamatic combo that Starzee mentioned in this thread on day 145.

HipstamaticPhoto-706900917.409853.jpeg

another, more conventional version

IMG_9006.jpeg

original:
IMG_1444.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom