Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

The boys and girls are now winging their way to Ryn in Michigan. Bon voyage! Waves, with tears in her eyes.

I imagine you are heartsick at parting with them and I'm sorry for that, but I Like that they are coming to visit me next and so excited it's going to be a hard week of waiting. Sooooo looking forward to their arrival :)

In case you are desperate for more pictures of the Dolly herd while they are on their way to Ryn S, back when they were just four, feel free to visit the thread www.mobitog.com/threads/dolly-co-the-missing-days.22290. There are only two more days missing that I'll post within the next days. You gotta see the zoo pictures. [emoji7]
Waiting until I have time to really sit down and look through all of these.... I've no doubt there's some fun times in that thread. :D

Was hoping to see Dolly and crew arrive today, but no sign of them today...what postal system will be delivering them, USPS, UPS, FedEx or someone else? It's getting cold here again and I would hate to miss the package and have the poor little things freeze

Was hoping to see Dolly and crew arrive today, but no sign of them today...what postal system will be delivering them, USPS, UPS, FedEx or someone else? It's getting cold here again and I would hate to miss the package and have the poor little things freeze
Not sure Ryn who will be delivering to you. Our post office said it will be five working days, so we won't start worrying just yet. And they're tucked up in the duvets that Gouvy made for them, so they won't be cold. :D

Pretty sure it will be USPS. :thumbs:
The waiting is exciting!! :D

After a long, long wait the troupe finally arrived! They were unharmed but oh, so very cold. Poor little Joey says he is NOT at all impressed with Michigan this far. But they were ever so thankful for their lovely warm scarves.
IMG_5401.JPG

Because, as you can see, we are deep in a cold snap as they arrive.

After a long, long wait the troupe finally arrived! They were unharmed but oh, so very cold. Poor little Joey says he is NOT at all impressed with Michigan this far. But they were ever so thankful for their lovely warm scarves.
View attachment 88227

We posed to let all our MobiFriends see that they arrived safely and we began a gentle warmup in a serene setting.
View attachment 88228

Hurray!!!! Oh, your yard looks beautiful - a Winter Wonderland. And look at that gorgeous oasis the gang is relaxing in! [emoji7] I love it!!

View attachment 88227

We posed to let all our MobiFriends see that they arrived safely and we began a gentle warmup in a serene setting.
View attachment 88228

And now they are snuggled in for the night.
View attachment 88237

I'm so pleased that they made it and are safe and warm with you Ryn. Enjoy. :)

And now they are snuggled in for the night.
View attachment 88237

Hooray! They arrived! I can assure the will love to play in the snow as we hadn't much here to show them. [emoji23][emoji106]
Love the pictures!!!!!! [emoji7]
And sorry to intervene here, but Roxy has no teddy bear as she has Joey to cuddle and they preferred chocolate. The yellow teddy is Molly's, the pink one is Dolly's. Just to let you know why they might complain. [emoji1]

Hooray! They arrived! I can assure the will love to play in the snow as we hadn't much here to show them. [emoji23][emoji106]
Love the pictures!!!!!! [emoji7]
And sorry to intervene here, but Roxy has no teddy bear as she has Joey to cuddle and they preferred chocolate. The yellow teddy is Molly's, the pink one is Dolly's. Just to let you know why they might complain. [emoji1]

There was only a moment of grumbling, they were really tired from the long trip and fell asleep very fast.

View attachment 88227
Great snap with the troops. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for them.

As I'm still recovering from the crud (flu?) and not yet up to snug we have been watching tv, writing letters, making postcards, and taking life easy. I hope to be up to an outing tomorrow. In the meantime, they've met my little friends and even though no one was quite certain how to take a troll, they have become quite friendly with one another. They are looking forward to a sleepover.
IMG_5509.JPG

Back
Top Bottom