Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

19/365
This fly was under the Christmas tree, which I only took down today. My guess is it died of boredom for waiting so long for a change of scenery :D
Fine
6CCBD6CE-0A7F-44FA-A318-4396E491E0CC.jpeg

After chewing off a couple of his legs :eek:
what’s the odds on lockdown over there?
I don’t think we’re going into lockdown anymore, more than 80% of 12+ yo vaccinated so now we’re just all going to catch it.

3 kids in Joana’s room have got covid and lots of people around us, but so far we’ve managed to avoid it. I guess our clock is ticking though :D I just wish Joana was eligible to be vaccinated before she caught it but unfortunately I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Are you guys ready to open up?

Nothing here in Newcastle, but beaches have been closed. And over there it seems to be pretty hot!
Oh, I’ve been to Newcastle! Not intentionally though. :sneaky: When we were trying to land in Sydney, the plane had problems with wind shear and it was pretty scary. The pilot tried twice and in the end, they diverted to Newcastle. We got back to Sydney by bus - a two and a half hour ride as far as I can remember.

Oh, I’ve been to Newcastle! Not intentionally though. :sneaky: When we were trying to land in Sydney, the plane had problems with wind shear and it was pretty scary. The pilot tried twice and in the end, they diverted to Newcastle. We got back to Sydney by bus - a two and a half hour ride as far as I can remember.
Scary! Yes, 2.5 hours to get there! You should’ve had time to dip your toes at least ;)

I had a scary experience on a plane in Brazil, which should be a 50-min trip ended up being 3+ hours because the pilot couldn’t land in Rio due to strong winds. A few hours later an Airfrance plane crashed into the ocean after leaving Rio o_O

Bottom line is, I guess we both can win the lotto now :D going from the most to the least probable!

Back
Top Bottom