Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2020

The one thing I’m struggling with is getting WiFi. It’s literally making my head explode. I got an AT&T device (because my phone is AT&T) that I can connect too, but the signal must be weak because I can’t do anything on WiFi... I have to turn it off and use cellular. So I got a MiFi 8000 and tried Sprint. The device won’t connect (I’m on the second device now after a horrible week trying to get them to send me a replacement) and it won’t connect either. My friend has Verizon and I’ve borrowed his older version MiFi and it worked on my laptop and iPad (Nothing works on my iPhone...only cellular, and the iMac hasn’t been able to use any of the devices either) so I guess canceling the other plans and trying Verizon will be my last hope. It’s been a really stressful experience.... I’m worried that I may never get WiFi here. o_O :confounded::fearful:
Yikes! I would be terribly frustrated in that situation! See if there are any wireless ISPs there. I knew some guys up north who started this company, sold it, then appears they took it back:

AirNet ISP

I wonder if there is something like that out there. (Brainstorming) I asked my son if any of his team is out there... part of his team is in San Francisco - he said no... Good luck...

Last edited:
The one thing I’m struggling with is getting WiFi. It’s literally making my head explode. I got an AT&T device (because my phone is AT&T) that I can connect too, but the signal must be weak because I can’t do anything on WiFi... I have to turn it off and use cellular. So I got a MiFi 8000 and tried Sprint. The device won’t connect (I’m on the second device now after a horrible week trying to get them to send me a replacement) and it won’t connect either. My friend has Verizon and I’ve borrowed his older version MiFi and it worked on my laptop and iPad (Nothing works on my iPhone...only cellular, and the iMac hasn’t been able to use any of the devices either) so I guess canceling the other plans and trying Verizon will be my last hope. It’s been a really stressful experience.... I’m worried that I may never get WiFi here. o_O :confounded::fearful:
Now THAT is really annoying. I’ve also had my share of connection problems over the years, so I get the gist. Fingers crossed you’ll find something that works! Otherwise you’ll end up staying longer at work o_O

Yikes! I would be terribly frustrated in that situation! See if there are any wireless ISPs there. I knew some guys up north who started this company, sold it, then appears they took it back:

AirNet ISP

I wonder if there is something like that out there. (Brainstorming) I asked my son if any of his team is out there... part of his team is in San Francisco - he said no... Good luck...
Now THAT is really annoying. I’ve also had my share of connection problems over the years, so I get the gist. Fingers crossed you’ll find something that works! Otherwise you’ll end up staying longer at work o_O
So far the only thing that has worked is my friend's MiFi + Verizon... so today he very kindly added a new MiFi to his plan, so I am now on the Verizon network, and am typing this on my iMac via the new MiFi!! Fingers crossed!!!! :D :D :D

I used my MiFi through Verizon for years. It worked great. Good luck! We’ll all be watching.

I used my MiFi through Verizon for years. It worked great. Good luck! We’ll all be watching.
It's amazing! I'm using it on my iMac, iPad and iPhone and everything is working, and the speed is pretty good, especially considering there's only 1-2 bars of service on the MiFi. :openmouth: I'm ecstatic. :D

6FC624DA-456C-4B13-A9AA-79360BAAA60E.jpeg

24/52
Instagram filter

I gave my mom this hydrangea a few years ago when her cat, Billy, died. It’s been flourishing in a pot on her balcony until recently, so she gave it to me to plant in the soil. She’s got new growth so I think she likes her new spot.

8C27A3EB-27D2-45DC-B223-307E7D048DEB.jpeg

25/52
Instagram filter

My friend put this up so that packages that arrive for me on his porch or mailbox when I’m not home can be put in here and kept dry if it rains. So cute and I love it so much! I haven’t had this type of mailbox since I was a teenager. He’s even going to put the red flag up if there’s something inside. :hearteyes:

View attachment 158552
25/52
Instagram filter

My friend put this up so that packages that arrive for me on his porch or mailbox when I’m not home can be put in here and kept dry if it rains. So cute and I love it so much! I haven’t had this type of mailbox since I was a teenager. He’s even going to put the red flag up if there’s something inside. :hearteyes:
That’s sweet!

So how is your tiny house? Are you having any problems? Is it quite hard to live in such a small space. Mind you, I had a small studio flat when I first settled in London and I loved it.

So how is your tiny house? Are you having any problems? Is it quite hard to live in such a small space. Mind you, I had a small studio flat when I first settled in London and I loved it.
I ❤️❤️❤️ the tiny house, and it has not been hard at all for me to live in this amount of space. It’s soooooo cozy at night. :hearteyes: My bathroom is about the size of my studio apartment’s bathroom, but I have more counter space and storage space in this one. I definitely have as much (maybe a bit more) counter space in this kitchen, and loads of storage. The kitchen sink is the biggest I’ve ever had. The couch is roomy and comfy. I love sleeping in the loft. The only part that’s a bit uncomfortable sometimes is moving around the loft as I have to crouch or slide around on my butt. But that’s just to get clothes out of the drawers... I get dressed in the bathroom.

D663F34D-0130-488C-A66E-4B4F288F4F05.jpeg

29/52
Instagram filter
Hoodsport, WA, near Hood Canal

Spent an off-the-grid weekend (virtually no cell signal, and WiFi wasn’t much better) at my friends’ cabin in Hoodsport... had a fun, relaxing weekend floating on the lake in blow-up chairs, walking a forest trail and eating fresh raw & fried oysters. Bliss!!

View attachment 159235
29/52
Instagram filter

Spent an off-the-grid weekend (virtually no cell signal, and WiFi wasn’t much better) at my friends’ cabin in Hoodsport... had a fun, relaxing weekend floating on the lake in blow-up chairs, walking a forest trail and eating fresh raw & fried oysters. Bliss!!
Wow, look at those beautiful water lilies! Sounds like a perfect break (apart from the oysters - :barf: ).

View attachment 159235
29/52
Instagram filter

Hmmm I'm with Jilly, don't see the attraction of oysters, but then I've never had one!! Looks lovely though.

View attachment 159235
29/52
Instagram filter

Would take all that and leave the oysters :D glad you enjoyed them, though! And everything else, of course ;)

Back
Top Bottom