Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

After this conversation I was prompted to go back through Stackables again to capture my favorite textures. I used a 50% gray, set the opacity to 100% and the blend mode to normal. Here’s a screen shot of the ones I downloaded. As you can see many did not save what I saw in the app. :(
View attachment 175827
That’s very odd. I had no trouble capturing them back in 2018.

95B5D572-8321-4318-93E8-DE13BA5086D7.jpeg

That’s very odd. I had no trouble capturing them back in 2018.

View attachment 175843
I had saved some a while ago, on white and using the default overlay, but I stacked several filters at that time. These are coincidently labeled 2018. Perhaps you posted something that prompted me to start saving them. Funny, the information button shows todays as “Stackables”, but the 2018 shows “artwork”.
50523CC1-6518-4119-9E8C-DB8F85C29E10.jpeg

Last edited:
1/23
Red Belly
5E5E0E86-06E4-4EBE-97BF-F8C3EF3AD01C.jpeg

I edited this in Hipstamatic on my phone. For some reason my ipad pro crashes every time I try to save form Hipsta. I reset the print queue in the settings as suggested one of the forums, but while it worked a few times, did not work this time.

Last edited:
1/23
Red Belly
View attachment 175851

I edited this in Hipstamatic on my phone. For some reason my ipad pro crashes every time I try to save form Hipsta. I reset the print queue in the settings as suggested one of the forums, but while it worked a few times, did not work this time.
I can only save one edit at a time to my camera roll and then I have to shut Hipsta and open it again to start another edit! Annoying.

I can only save one edit at a time to my camera roll and then I have to shut Hipsta and open it again to start another edit! Annoying.
Well, I guess it’s not just me, then. (I was secretly hoping it was my glitchy iPad. I have my sights on a 12’“ pro :D.)

I like them all. If the last one is a mask, how did you create it?
I don’t know it’s a mask so much as a cool pattern that I’ll use part of for other background blending. Image below plus decim8. I probably desaturated and cropped the sheet music (an image taken at my frequently visited antique store.) in Snapseed.
2C48050A-614B-4390-B4CA-DED8822C1D3F.jpeg

I like them all. If the last one is a mask, how did you create it?
I did start a background using some of the textures I collected from Stackables and that particular pattern. I used Procreate for layering and blended this with the Diffrence mode. I then used a grunge brush to erase some of it. Of course, I have no idea what I’ll use it for…it may sit there for months.
EE1ABD8E-4061-4024-9636-0872C50FD626.jpeg

I did start a background using some of the textures I collected from Stackables and that particular pattern. I used Procreate for layering and blended this with the Diffrence mode. I then used a grunge brush to erase some of it. Of course, I have no idea what I’ll use it for…it may sit there for months.
View attachment 175882
The sheet music now looks like skeletal buildings.

View attachment 175882
The outcome was black, white and shades of gray so it could be used as a mask.

Back
Top Bottom