Ann’s Arty Attempts

Haven’t been doing much art lately but I felt I needed a break today. Just messing around. Did about 30 stages and still not sure but here are two versions.

4778F9CB-6F0E-4D37-988F-A9830F52F4BF.png

B0CCB3FC-7DD6-4D53-AF85-15942358744D.jpeg

zenjenny has inspired me to do some art using subtractive techniques using both SketchClub and Union. ie. subtracting the top layer to reveal the bottom layer using brushes in SketchClub and masks in Union. I ran the result through Style>Auto2 in IC using the first brush with much lowered opacity to give it a more painterly look at the end.

BD352CCF-4A8D-4D1C-8166-23347A5E0D31.png

zenjenny has inspired me to do some art using subtractive techniques using both SketchClub and Union. ie. subtracting the top layer to reveal the bottom layer using brushes in SketchClub and masks in Union. I ran the result through Style>Auto2 in IC using the first brush with much lowered opacity to give it a more painterly look at the end.

View attachment 110430
Lovely!

View attachment 110430
How lovely!! :inlove: The whole subtractive thing sounds a bit daunting to me... so impressed with what you create.

View attachment 110430
Very nice!

I hadn’t thought of opacity :: painterly

And I notice elements of your base image get a real >lift> from that blend — looks like a layer: very nice — I’ll have to try that :)

View attachment 110430
I like the way this image has a lot of depth or sense of 3 dimensions. A lot of times combining several images ends up looking flattened into a single plane.

I do too. This is super :):thumbs:
Ahhhh, Protea flowers - so beautiful, and this is a lovely edit Ann.
Thank you, folks. They are actually not real but great imitations which I am taking back with me to the UK. :) My one bedroom has cream curtains with SA flowers on it so this will go nicely.

View attachment 110430

Wow. And I, er, inspired that method. Cool. Not that I have anything that looks like that o_O :inlove: :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom