Jerry’s Catch-All

Just a notice: DistressedFX+ has a new texture pack and a new bird pack which has more defined birds, not just silhouettes.

Prisma, Snapseed, DistressedFX+

F02F0D18-4805-4FA7-A870-028E5B2FEF6D.jpeg

Wombo Influenced

WomboDream, iColorama, DistressedFX+

As Eva said in her playground thread, WomboDream has added the ability to use your own photos as “influence”. There are three levels of influence, and the strongest works pretty well. It did crash over and over, but I finally got it to work several times. This is two versions merged together. The prompt was “John Barrymore”, and the photo used was my selfie from a few days ago without the text.

B578CD86-8EF1-40D4-815D-181C83009652.jpeg

Wombo Influenced

As Eva said in her playground thread, WomboDream has added the ability to use your own photos as “influence”. There are three levels of influence, and the strongest works pretty well. It did crash over and over, but I finally got it to work several times. This is two versions merged together. The prompt was “John Barrymore”, and the photo used was my selfie from a few days ago without the text.

View attachment 177565
Brilliant. And they’ve clearly been listening.

Wombo Influenced

View attachment 177565
This is a very nice image.

Dinosaur Vanity

LensFX, WomboDream, iColorama, Repix, DistressedFX+

I’m really beginning to see value in WomboDream with “influence“ photos. Still encountering crashes, so it takes me 4-5 tries before I can incorporate a new image, but I can run it multiple times through with different keywords and styles once I establish the image.

FF74D57A-238A-48F1-A51B-8225E3B907CA.png

Dinosaur Vanity

I’m really beginning to see value in WomboDream with “influence“ photos. Still encountering crashes, so it takes me 4-5 tries before I can incorporate a new image, but I can run it multiple times through with different keywords and styles once I establish the image.

View attachment 177708
That's worthy of a big print.

Cubist Beach

WomboDream, FaceApp

Took a selfie, added the background in FaceApp, used as influence photo in WomboDream. “Cubism” was the prompt, no style.

It’s our 36th anniversary today, and as a present I’m not doing this to a photo of my wife.

492326D7-8C33-4B05-B35B-0CB72E8B3263.jpeg

Cubist Beach

WomboDream, FaceApp

Took a selfie, added the background in FaceApp, used as influence photo in WomboDream. “Cubism” was the prompt, no style.

It’s our 36th anniversary today, and as a present I’m not doing this to a photo of my wife.

View attachment 177774
Love this. And Happy Anniversary!:hearteyes:

Cubist Beach

WomboDream, FaceApp

View attachment 177774
I’m laughing about the anniversary gift. This is a super image!!

Dinosaur Vanity

View attachment 177708
I use it on my iPad and it hasn’t crashed once.

Back
Top Bottom