Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

4/9
Our photo club theme of the month is “Other People’s Dogs”. Yesterday we paid a visit to the dog friendly Conservation Club we belong to.
D4A7F43F-D358-4A16-8DDA-CBDDAE42D21A.jpeg
65F2ABEA-35D6-46BA-BDD9-F6FA690B4FA3.jpeg

Still 4/8
More shoes……
the art class down the hall had a project to create cardboard shoes. This was the test. Put on your shoe, walk 20 feet down and back and jump 3 times. If your shoes stays intact, you get 100%.
View attachment 179068View attachment 179069

The coolest pair. Note the detail, grommets, a label on the inside, the tread and detail on the edge. Owner was absent for the big test.
View attachment 179070
The mastermind….when the student insisted he had to pass the test, too.
View attachment 179071
That would be right up my street! Love projects like this.

4/15
Last day of spring break. We took a road trip to Geneva, NY to try out a brewery, Twisted Rail, located in an restored theatre. Beer okay, our local Lunkenheimer’s is better.
View attachment 179364
View attachment 179365
If you served beer ( and most of that looks like lager, not what we call beer) to people in wales, in those glasses, two things could happen….. 1) the bar man would get laughed at, and 2) the pub would go out of business very quickly

If you served beer ( and most of that looks like lager, not what we call beer) to people in wales, in those glasses, two things could happen….. 1) the bar man would get laughed at, and 2) the pub would go out of business very quickly
I am of Welch heritage-25% I’m told (23 and me). And that is a flight. 5oz each of 4 beers. I chose one lager, one pale ale, one IPA and one stout. It’s was you order when you go to a new brewery to sort out your favorites, before you get into your pints. You don’t want to waste time on crappy beer. The stout was pretty good , the others not so much. We found none of them pint worthy. All in all Twisted Rail is not worth another visit. When we started our craft beer journey, there were 60 breweries on The FingerLakes Beer Trail. Now there are over 200. We have given up trying to cover them all, but do try to keep up with the new ones. Our favorite is Lunkenheimers in Weedsport NY, 3 miles from home. We dive right into pints there. Currently they have a scottish ale, a red ale, a Baltic, a three varieties of kolsch, 2 pale ales, 1 west coast style IPA among others. Today they will be packed because they are putting on the hugely popular habenero peanut butter ale. The flavor of the peanut butter is incredibly subtle, I prefer the non-habernero version.

I am of Welch heritage-25% I’m told (23 and me). And that is a flight. 5oz each of 4 beers. I chose one lager, one pale ale, one IPA and one stout. It’s was you order when you go to a new brewery to sort out your favorites, before you get into your pints. You don’t want to waste time on crappy beer. The stout was pretty good , the others not so much. We found none of them pint worthy. All in all Twisted Rail is not worth another visit. When we started our craft beer journey, there were 60 breweries on The FingerLakes Beer Trail. Now there are over 200. We have given up trying to cover them all, but do try to keep up with the new ones. Our favorite is Lunkenheimers in Weedsport NY, 3 miles from home. We dive right into pints there. Currently they have a scottish ale, a red ale, a Baltic, a three varieties of kolsch, 2 pale ales, 1 west coast style IPA among others. Today they will be packed because they are putting on the hugely popular habenero peanut butter ale. The flavor of the peanut butter is incredibly subtle, I prefer the non-habernero version.
OMG i so want habernero peanut butter beer!! I wouldn’t even go with the tasters, just put the keg in front of me and I’m done!!!

Back
Top Bottom