Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

4/22
Cool slow shutter in gym
57713191-9F79-4ECC-9CF0-71665DEC7AAB.jpeg

This is a prime example to myself that I’m not very good at photography. I think they call this inspiration of finding just simple things and making a worthwhile image from them.
Hmmmm, “not very good at photography” eh? I beg to differ! And I’m sure there are lots of members who will agree with me. I‘m still trying to find my “style” and I expect that will continue until I take my last photo.:D

This is a prime example to myself that I’m not very good at photography. I think they call this inspiration of finding just simple things and making a worthwhile image from them.
Or you call it “Damn! I haven’t taken a photo today! Ahhhh! Ooh, look, a leaf.” :rolleyes:

This is a prime example to myself that I’m not very good at photography.
Echoing what Jilly says, the one thing (I think) you are not good with Ric is confidence in photography. Since you've found MobiTog again you've already posted some excellent images. Just post and be damned, not every one will blow people's socks off but don't forget you're among friends here.

Echoing what Jilly says, the one thing (I think) you are not good with Ric is confidence in photography. Since you've found MobiTog again you've already posted some excellent images. Just post and be damned, not every one will blow people's socks off but don't forget you're among friends here.
That’s it then, be prepared for some real sludgy crappy non people photos lol. Confidence is a good way of explaining it, but it does actually go deeper than that, as far back as childhood. I’m gonna try and blow a hole through what holds my mind back and yes, Mobiography has started that quest, or, journey. Thank you John.

That’s it then, be prepared for some real sludgy crappy non people photos lol. Confidence is a good way of explaining it, but it does actually go deeper than that, as far back as childhood. I’m gonna try and blow a hole through what holds my mind back and yes, Mobiography has started that quest, or, journey. Thank you John.
What John said. Your images are great! I’ll be reading your post where you are talking down an image and I’m thinking “Wow! I wish I could do that!” You are much too hard on yourself.

Wonderful, but wait…. am I seeing wet snow:eek::)
Thankfully, no. It was a gorgeous, sunny spring day. The temperature was 50ºf (10ºC). I was using Snapseed to make a silhouette for a future collage and rather liked the result. I didn’t think about snow when I made it, but now that you’ve mentioned it.…….

Thankfully, no. It was a gorgeous, sunny spring day. The temperature was 50ºf (10ºC). I was using Snapseed to make a silhouette for a future collage and rather liked the result. I didn’t think about snow when I made it, but now that you’ve mentioned it.…….
I even zoomed in and was absolutely sure it was snow :rolleyes: I think it’s because I, myself is terrified over the thought that we would get snow once again:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom