Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

4/16
sodus bay
hipsta
B5F6F9BE-D1DB-4A8F-B20A-99D77E37E679.jpeg

4/17
April snow brings the May mow.
View attachment 179542
There’s an old Swedish correspondent quote: Aprilsnö, fåragö’ which means April snow gives sheep manure. I just read that the saying has German origins. I also read a long explanation but I spare you the details :whistle:
By the way - I hope this is the last snow you’ll see this spring :thumbs::inlove:

There’s an old Swedish correspondent quote: Aprilsnö, fåragö’ which means April snow gives sheep manure. I just read that the saying has German origins. I also read a long explanation but I spare you the details :whistle:
By the way - I hope this is the last snow you’ll see this spring :thumbs::inlove:
I was mocking the April showers brings May flowers”. But sheep poo works. I hope this is all we have, too. But not holding my breath.

Love this. I’m always scared of catching a child in a photo and if I do, I delete it on the spot ( it’s a sad world that we think we can be perceived as a pervert just for taking an image of a child being happy. ).
I agree it seems kind of creepy to take pictures of youngsters that aren’t yours. I work in this facility in the class next to daycare. It’s an occupational educational facility. The caretakers are mostly students. Anyway, I don’t think I raised any alarms and certainly wouldn’t post this image anywhere but here. Even my students, most of whom are 18 or 19, and would love to have their images posted, I won’t post anywhere else, if it has their faces in it. Yes, it is a sad world.

I don’t know why April gets such a bad rap. Do you know the Edna St Vincent Millay poem?
My most hated months are February and November. April with good weather can be just fantastic with all the first spring flowers and the days are getting really long. But when we get a bonus winter as this year it’s not very fantastic :)

Back
Top Bottom