Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

I even zoomed in and was absolutely sure it was snow :rolleyes: I think it’s because I, myself is terrified over the thought that we would get snow once again:lmao:
We have an “average snow fall” for May. It’s unfortunately not uncommon. I don’t count Old Man Winter out until June!

5/1
This fellow came running down a driveway to attack our car. When he fanned out it made the coolest sound. I have no idea why he is defending this particular house. Perhaps babies nearby?
AA2C18C5-08B7-41F2-AEDE-2B67F17CD4EA.jpeg

We have an “average snow fall” for May. It’s unfortunately not uncommon. I don’t count Old Man Winter out until June!
Same here, although I can remember only one snow fall in June. I was 8 years old and we got some snow on the day the school closed for summer break

5/2
An experiment in the strange.
So I’ve been trying my hand at creating back grounds with a gelli plate. In doing so, I have been watching YouTube videos and was lead down a bit of a rabbit hole by a collage artist named Froyle Davis. She has some great suggestions although her videos go on for a bit. One technique she uses is dissolving National Geographic magazine with citrasolve. I apparently only works on th Nat Geos because of some ink or coating. Anyway, we have a subscription so I tried it out. Cool stuff.

75BDC79B-9CAE-47D4-A521-31D37CFFF206.jpeg

In case anyone is interested, Nat Geo experiment yielded some interesting effects. I realized though, I no longer have a scanner to digitalize. I just took a photo and put through Snapseed. Any suggestions how I can photograph these background I’m making without the glare? Even the gelli plate images have uneven lighting.
EB7D9991-B37A-4E85-ABBF-FF204F29C54E.jpeg

In case anyone is interested, Nat Geo experiment yielded some interesting effects. I realized though, I no longer have a scanner to digitalize. I just took a photo and put through Snapseed. Any suggestions how I can photograph these background I’m making without the glare? Even the gelli plate images have uneven lighting.
View attachment 180044
Is the glare from the shiny ink?

I was just going to suggest a light box :)I’m scanning a lot of things, but mostly boring documents as I’m handling Linus’ finances. I hate glare :eek: :D

I think Google PhotoScan might do the trick. Check out the explanation here in the Rephotographing Old Photos thread.
I have that. It was my first thought. The images still came out with uneven lighting. I’m thinking if I cut holes in the sides and maybe two small ones on top, I could cut a small one for my lens, too. Having the camera steady should help, too.

5/1
This fellow came running down a driveway to attack our car. When he fanned out it made the coolest sound. I have no idea why he is defending this particular house. Perhaps babies nearby?
View attachment 179964
I was chased by a freaking mad turkey when I was a child. That’s one of the many reasons why I prefer that much nature from a screen only :lol:

I had no idea that turkeys were so angry
Not angry so much as insane. A turkey has only half a dozen neurons in its brain, and even those are at odds with each other. (We've got a group of up to 30 that gobble through the neighborhood at regular intervals. You'd think that the cougars and bobcats would be lining the road like shift workers waiting for the food truck to arrive.)

Back
Top Bottom